Yesterday my memo pad asked me do i want to do a system upgrade..i hit yes but a few minutes later it shutdown when it was updating now i cant get past the Asus in search of incredible screen
    I tried to reboot it, it still didn't work..i tried a factory restore it still didn't work i open my memo pad up took out the battery and it still didnt work...i only had the tablet for 6 days.. And when i went to boot menu it said E:Unable to open up debricking,E:Unable to open pos_enable. What do i do do i have to replace it...i did not buy it i got it as a birthday gift so i don't know if warranty came with it.
    01-05-2015 12:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You mentioned that it shut down when it was updating--did it run out of battery? If it was an inadvertent shutdown or loss of power during an update, that may have bricked your device.
    01-05-2015 01:33 PM
    Yesterday my memo pad asked me do i want to do a system upgrade..i hit yes but a few minutes later it shutdown when it was updating now i cant get past the Asus in search of incredible screen
    I tried to reboot it, it still didn't work..i tried a factory restore it still didn't work i open my memo pad up took out the battery and it still didnt work...i only had the tablet for 6 days.. And when i went to boot menu it said E:Unable to open up debricking,E:Unable to open pos_enable. What do i do do i have to replace it...i did not buy it i got it as a birthday gift so i don't know if warranty came with it.
    01-15-2015 04:30 AM
    I now have the same problem with my Asus Memo Pad 7. It locked up at the ASUS in search of incredible boot screen after an update was pushed to it. I have had this tablet for less than a month.
    01-15-2015 04:37 AM
    I've had my Asus Memo Pad 7 for a month and 3 days and mines just stopped working yesterday :/ I don't know what to do. I've looked up everything but all I could find is the help for Memo Pad HD 7. I've tried holding my power button more than 60 seconds, holding the up volume and power button for 60 seconds, the down volume and power button for 60 seconds, both volume buttons for 60 seconds, and all of the buttons at the same time. I don't know how to fix it. I'm so aggravated and I want to fix it immediately because it was a gift from my boyfriend for early Christmas. It only shows a sign of a single white flash whenever I charge it and trying to turn the power on and then it goes dead again and that's it. Any help for any of us would be appreciated. It just sucks that something like this has to happen to the ASUS Memo Pad 7 :/
    01-18-2015 10:00 PM
    I'm having this exact problem. Update attempted...locked up...blank screen...yes, battery charged....getting the same e messages. I've used the power button/volume button combo to get to the reboot screen but am stuck (and very frustrated/annoyed!).
    02-12-2015 04:41 PM
    Any solution to this problem Yet? Or is this a "DEAD" issue? Co worker has this very tablet with same things listed on boot loader screen. Have tried flashing ASUS update firmware, sdcard option with update.zip but keep getting failed results or errors.
    10-18-2015 07:07 PM