Lost my Galaxy S5- Is there a way to still access my photos?

MissCees

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I lost my phone over the weekend and I was wondering if there is a way to still access my pictures. I know my photos were constantly being backed up someplace- it always notified me when the backup was complete after I took pics. I have looked on google drive but did not see anything (but maybe I didn't look in the correct place). Anyone have any ideas or tips on accessing/recovering my photos before I lock and erase my phone's data?

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Google Drive is usually not automatically backing up photos. Try logging into your Google account and going to Google Plus photos. That was possibly on by default. Was Dropbox or Onedrive on your phone? Did you create a Samsung account?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
If you have Verizon, did you register with "The Cloud" and turn on Save Pictures ??

several places for you to look into, would have been neat for you to have kept notes on what is happening to the phone.

I have EverNote installed, when I make a major change, it goes into "Cellphone Info" right away.

that way, it is available from any device that has access to the internet when I want it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc