Getting Rid of Icon in Nova Launcher

alvmitchel

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Icon follows me from screen to screen always in the same place on the screen I deleted app that icon represented. I think it is a shortcut. Would really like to get rid of it. It is unmoveable because when icon is pressed and held the "Add to Home Screen Menu" appears. When icon is simply tapped absolutely nothing happened or you get the delete menu which does nothing. Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this annoyance? The problem began when I dropped one icon on top of another.

This is for a Droid Maxx running v. 4.4.4
Nova Launcher Prime 3.3

:mad:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Icon follows me from screen to screen always in the same place on the screen I deleted app that icon represented. I think it is a shortcut. Would really like to get rid of it. It is unmoveable because when icon is pressed and held the "Add to Home Screen Menu" appears. When icon is simply tapped absolutely nothing happened or you get the delete menu which does nothing. Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this annoyance? The problem began when I dropped one icon on top of another.

This is for a Droid Maxx running v. 4.4.4
Nova Launcher Prime 3.3

:mad:

Reboot the device, or clear cache for Nova. You can clear the cache by going into system settings - applications - Nova Launcher - clear cache.

Let us know how it goes.