Why is finger touch not working in my Galaxy Note SHV E-160 K ???

Yogendra Rijal

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I had a Korean Samsung Galaxy Note Shv e160 k with android version 2.3.7 Gingerbread. I just searched for official firmware update and found latest update of Jellybean 4.1.2 . I downloaded it from Mediafire and flash it using odin 3.07. flashing was successful but when the phone restarted, I noticed that the finger touch was not working. But when I used s-pen it worked correctly. Everything was alright accept the finger touch.
I was disappointed. I surfed google for solution but couldn't found any issue related to this.
I downloaded the firmware again from MEGA. But same problem arise.
What to do ??Anyone plzz help me ....!!!!

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Remember also - the finger touch uses the touch screen layer, the S-Pen uses the pen layer - two different parts of the screen. The pen isn't just replacing your finger, it communicates electrically with the pen layer of the screen. If the update you downloaded was for a slightly different model, or if it downloaded wrong (that's why you shouldn't download from a site that doesn't post the MD5 or SHA1, so you can test the integrity of the download) or whoever posted the update played with it and damaged the touchscreen software, the finger touch won't work.

Sownloading the firmware from SamMobile Firmwares or Samsung Download Center assures that you get the official ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12