Can anyone suggest a volume booster on my Huawei Ascend Y330 phone with Android 4.2.2?

redcoat2014

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for a volume booster on my "huawei ascend y330" phone with android 4.2.2

I'm looking for a volume booster on my "huawei ascend y330" phone with android 4.2.2 but I don't have "Music effect control panel".
The volume is low on that phone when I"m listening to music. I try using "volume +" but I don't have the control that should tie the volume booster and my phone. The control that could help me choose if I want the volume from the phone or the one from "volume +" or any other volume booster. Or If you know the app that can't help me choose the original volume from my phone or the one from the volume booster.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for a volume booster on my "huawei ascend y330" phone with android 4.2.2

The phone can't put out more audio than the amplifier is designed to produce. Boosting the "volume" just boosts the distortion and makes you think you're hearing more volume. If you want the volume "boosted" you need an external audio amplifier.

redcoat2014

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for a volume booster on my "huawei ascend y330" phone with android 4.2.2

Yeah maybe but my friend has a Samsung galaxy discover phone and his sound was low too and he did put a volume booster in his phone (Volume Plus) and it works fine. the sound from his phone his a lot louder than the original sound from his phone when he bought it. When i'm listening music from his phone the sound is ok to hear music. but from my phone "Huawei ascend y330" it's like I can hear everything around including people that are talking when i'm listening music from it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz