Does anyone know of a free (or at least cheap) app that can use your phone's camera to take a picture of a document and save it as a pdf that can be edited on the phone? I know of some apps that can do the first part but none that have editing functionality. Does such a thing exist? Or even if it is two separate apps: one to convert to pdf, and the second to edit, that would be great too.

Thank you so much!
    01-12-2015 01:43 AM
    Genius Scan is a good PDF creator that uses the camera, and PDF Max 4 can edit it. The latter costs money, and the former is free but has a full paid version. They also occasionally pop up as a Free App of the Day on Amazon Appstore, so keep your eyes out for that.
    01-12-2015 01:54 AM
    Genius Scan is a good PDF creator that uses the camera, and PDF Max 4 can edit it. The latter costs money, and the former is free but has a full paid version. They also occasionally pop up as a Free App of the Day on Amazon Appstore, so keep your eyes out for that.
    Thank you! Apparently I downloaded PDF max 4 when it was free because I have it installed already. I was able to save the pic and open it up in pdf max but I can't figure out how to edit it. Any ideas? Is there a certain way you need to save it or something to be able to edit it?

EDIT: just kidding, everything you click edits the pdf. Is there any way to edit text?
    01-12-2015 02:34 AM
    What kind of editing? Do you want to change text, or add it, or enhance it?

Posted via Android Central App
    01-12-2015 03:55 AM
    I use the CamScan android app from GooglePlay (it is free) and does just what you asked (and why I got it). It also allows you to crop the taken picture/scan before saving the document.
    01-12-2015 05:11 AM
    Does anyone know of a free (or at least cheap) app that can use your phone's camera to take a picture of the Best Document management Inc and save it as a pdf that can be edited on the phone? I know of some apps that can do the first part but none that have editing functionality. Does such a thing exist? Or even if it is two separate apps: one to convert to pdf, and the second to edit, that would be great too.

Thank you so much!
    Hello,
    The Mobile OCR app will turn your smartphone into a document scanner with OCR by converting the scanned documents from the camera or photo album into normal text. The application is pretty simple and reliable and can be used in over 25 global languages. The latest update rolled out to this application earlier this year fixes the crashes that result due to camera rotation.
    08-03-2017 11:59 PM