Why am I not able to see all my folders from my phone on my PC (Galaxy K Zoom)?

Germirisa

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy (K Zoom) Can't see all Folders from phone on PC

Hey guys,
hope you can help me with this:
when I connect the Phone with pc via usb it shows normally 'card' and 'phone'
I've some Folders from PC draged to the Phone.. so when I open the Gallary on the phone I have the Folders in it, the ones on the card have a little card icon while the ones on the phone not (till here everything is fine).

Now, when I want to manage the folders on pc and connect usb, i only can find some folders, not all.
so e.g.: I am serching for a folder shown on the phone stored in the 'phone' i click > phone and search for the folders name but it wont show, even when I put the name in 'search'...

I've tried to be clever and wanted to move the folder in the phone itself but even on the phone i cant find it (i also activated'show hidden fils' I also thought it may could be a virus?

hope some one can help me
:)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy (K Zoom) Can't see all Folders from phone on PC

Could the folders be hidden, which would explain why those are not showing on the computer but appear on the phone? Check that and make sure the photos are visible from the computer (show hidden files). Also, make sure the computer is picking up the right SD card, internal or external. If that also fails, try uploading to a cloud service and download to the computer.

Let us know how that works out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki