How do I get the app from the Google Play store to download onto my Galaxy Note Pro?

dlk7719

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy Note Pro/Google Play Store

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab. I registered the tablet with the same account I have my LG phone with hoping the apps would transfer automatically. Only 4 apps transferred. My apps did not download to my tablet although my tablet is listed as a device on my play store.

Any suggestions/insight as to how to get the apps. to download on my tablet?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note Pro/Google Play Store

Hello and Welcome.
Only a few apps downloaded for me automatically when I factory reset the same phone some months ago. I suspect though if you had reset your LG most would have downloaded eventually.
It's just a matter of going to the Play Store on the Tab Pro, then Settings - My Apps - All and going through each one of your previously installed apps. Some may not be compatible for the Tab so won't install, and will say.
You probably can do this from a pc if you can select the device.

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note Pro/Google Play Store

IF on your LG, you didnt have the "Automatic Restore" option checked in backup and reset within settings, that may be the culprit.

Im not sure about where LG tucks that option, as I dont have one, but on the Note, Settings/General/backup and reset. You can also check out the other backup options that google offers there.