Merhaba ben de:( htc one m7 yi aynı şekilde root yaparken tampered hatası aldım ve telefona sonra?

A

AC Question

Merhaba ben de:( htc one m7 yi aynı şekilde root yaparken tampered hatası aldım ve telefona sonra

Hello I :(
* htc one m7 y in the same way when I took root after tampered error when handling the phone and I want to correct the continuous warning about.This.
How do I install and which tools PROGRM picture amlat easier if I had, but I'm waiting for your urgent help to bulamadım..b housing, thanks in advance.

This problem htc one m7 I delete some system files from recowery while trying to solve the problem remains in the Turkish language does not open now htc article. recowery mode locked girmiyor.tampered ***** ***

Waiting for your urgent help in the summer no irşey yapamıyorum..çok securitiy warning would already çokkk teşekkur.

ASSISTANT TO BE ONE OF THE VERY URGENT PLEASE PLEASE EDİYORUM..LÜTFEN..KAFA of the YEMEDN

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you saying that you have bought a new phone, but that it shows signs of having been used? ...An unlocked boot loader? ...Already rooted? Or are you trying to root it and are having difficulties?

Eğer yeni bir telefon satın olduğunu söylüyorsun, ama sahip belirtileri gösterir ki kullanılmaktadır? ... Bir kilidi önyükleyici? ... Zaten köklü? Ya da kök çalıştığınız ve zorluklar yaşıyorsanız? [Goog. Tr.]

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you are looking to remove the tamper status and still keep root, I don't know if you can. Something like that would be changing parts of the boot loader that can possibly brick the device.

From an AOSP M8