Where is my Samsung Galaxy S5 lock screen?

A

AC Question

samsung galaxy s5 lock screen clock not there

So I used have a clock on the lock screen then I added the smart remote app, after I deleted it, I notied my big clock isn't there anymore, I furred it had been replaced with the smart remote app on the lock screen. I do have the little white clock on the top right hand corner of my screen but it would be more convinient to have the big one. Right now there is a message that says "no content available for the selected time slot and category". Any ideas of what happened or how I get rid of this message, and get my clock back on the lock screen?? Digital, analog, doesn't matter which one? Thanks for any help on this.

Amelia Elizabeth

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: samsung galaxy s5 lock screen clock not there

I'm not sure if I've fixed the issue or covered it up, but on another forum, I found a link to download the smart remote app again (I couldn't find it in the playstore). After it was downloaded, I reset the app and that erased everything previously set on a it and closed the app again if I never used it before. And viola! My clock was back. Good luck, I hope it works for you too!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: samsung galaxy s5 lock screen clock not there

I'm not sure if I've fixed the issue or covered it up, but on another forum, I found a link to download the smart remote app again (I couldn't find it in the playstore). After it was downloaded, I reset the app and that erased everything previously set on a it and closed the app again if I never used it before. And viola! My clock was back. Good luck, I hope it works for you too!
Thanks for the help and suggestion.
I hope it works for the OP.

Welcome to Android Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463