Why am I unable to launch Clean Master?

A

AC Question

I can't launch Clean Master

I use Alcatel One Touch 918. Every time I launch Clean Master, the only thing that I can see is a blue screen. I can't use the application.

Please help.

P.S.: My mother tongue is Hungarian, not English.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can't launch Clean Master

That's a good thing, since the entire concept of Clean Master is that Android is just a different version of Windows - and it's really about the opposite of Windows.

Clean Master kills apps it thinks aren't needed, to keep as much free RAM as possible. That's great in Windows.

In Android, the idea is to keep as much in RAM as possible. Unused RAM is wasted RAM. "Cleaning" "unused" apps from RAM wastes battery and slows the phone down.

The best thing you can do is run Application manager, find Clean Master and uninstall it.

Then read Multitasking the Android Way (written by one of the people who wrote Android) and you'll understand how Android works better than the people at Cheetah Mobile (the ones who wrote Clean Master) do.

Your English is excellent, but in case you want to see how Google Translate works:

Ez egy jó dolog, mert az egész koncepció a Clean Master, hogy az Android csak egy másik változata a Windows - és ez tényleg az ellenkezője a Windows.

Tiszta Mester megöli apps azt hiszi, nem szükséges, hogy tartsa annyi szabad RAM, mint lehetséges. Ez nagyszerű a Windows.

Az Android, az ötlet az, hogy annyi RAM lehetséges. A fel nem használt RAM kárba RAM. "Tisztítás" "fel nem használt" apps a RAM hulladékok akkumulátort, és lassítja a telefont.

A legjobb dolog, amit tehetünk fut Alkalmazáskezelőben találni Clean Mester és távolítsa el azt.

Akkor olvasd el multitasking az Android Way (írta az egyik ember, aki azt írta, Android), és meg fogod érteni, hogyan Android jobban működik, mint az emberek a Cheetah Mobile (az is, aki azt írta, Clean Master) csinálni.