Why has my task bar moved?

A

AC Question

My task bar moved

The task bar at the bottom of the screen has moved up to the middle of the screen and now blocks the icons on each of my screens. How do I move it back? I don't even know how it moved in the first place!

Also, I have 5 screens with icons. The one in the middle has always been my home screen -designated with the image of a house. Now the one on the far right has the house image. How do I change it back? (I have a screenshot of this whole mess!)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: My task bar moved

Hello. Sorry for the delay.

Do you mean the 'dock' with the phone, message, browser, applications icons etc. has moved up. I haven't heard of that. If so you could try sliding those icons back down where they belong.
Yes a screenshot is handy but I think you need 10 posts.
The default homescreen thing is easy when you find it.
With a homescreen showing go to menu - Edit pages. You can swipe away any empty screens, and move the desired screen thumbnail back to default.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: My task bar moved

The Original Poster never came back.
What device do you have? Perhaps it happened to someone else, so we can check in that forum. It sounds like a graphics error, I don't know. Was it very hot when it started. Can you still use the dock icons.

Welcome to Android Central btw

----
On Edit: I was incorrect in the earlier post, you can post screenshots sttaight away, (you need 10 to post a link).
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=413366

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol