I have a phone made by cricket that is out dated what can I do with it?

A

AC Question

I have a phone made by cricket that is out dated what can i do with it

I have a crickett phone but the company want let me use it it is in great shape and its nice but it is out dated what do i do about this what can i do with the phone i like it so can you please tell me what i can do with it can i trade it for a new up to date phone or do i throught it away it is no good to me there is no scratches on it and i have a case for it can you please give me some kind of ideal on what to do i was told it is out dated thank you Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have a phone made by cricket that is out dated what can i do with it

I donate old phones to battered women's shelters. Even if the phone is illegal to use (a CDMA phone without GPS, for example), it can still make 911 (or 211 in Europe, I think) calls. Even if it's been reported stolen it can make emergency calls. About the only phones that can't are those that are analog-only, and that would be a phone that's over 15 years old.

Hopeline is Verizon's way of doing the same thing, BTW - fighting domestic violence. I just prefer to do it more hands-on. Fighting domestic violence is a good cause, something we should all get behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol