Galaxy s5 shuts off, and now it won't charge or even turn on? Please help me!

A

AC Question

I got my galaxy s5 in September, and in November it started shutting off (when it would do so, a thin horizontal line would appear somewhere on my screen). So to fix that the only thing I could do was take the battery out and let it set, and then put in back in and turn it on for more unsuccessful attempts. It would turn and shut off without even getting to my lockscreen. Sometimes it would work fine for for 10 hours or more, or not even a minute. I got a new battery for it about two weeks ago and it worked fine for those two weeks, so i assumed the old battery was faulty, and kept it at that. Then yesterday it started shutting off again. I tried the OTHER new battery I got, and it didn't work either. This morning my battery was 1% and it died before I could charge it, and now its not charging or turning on.

Additional info:
I currently the original battery in it, and I'm using the original charger & charger block.
I've used a total of three batteries and nothings changed.
I don't know what to do now. Someone please please help me.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Surely it will still be covered by the manufacturer's warranty....or have you voided the warranty by rooting or something?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy