How can I get my Tablet into recovery mode?

BlueHusket

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
New user needs a helping hand thanks.

Hello am new to this forum. My Android tablet need's help. I've had my tablet for about a month now it's been working perfectly up until yesterday. I had it hooked up to my computer and I was formatting something at the time didn't realize my tablet was still hooked to the computer and it has accidentally swiped the tablet. When I try to select restore to factory settings the tablet unmounts the built in SD card and try's to reboot but it doesn't power back on and I'm stuck with a black screen. I can't enter the recovery mode thing as there are no physical volume buttons but only the power button. If anyone can kindly help me would appreciate it. The tablet I have is a AdSpec AdTab 7 the 7 inch model with 1GB SDRAM and a Quad Core Cortex A9 CPU at 1.0Ghz up to 1.3Ghz 8GB Nand Flash SD storage card. I really would like to re-format and install Android fresh back to normal please if anyone can help me many thanks to you. I didn't know where to ask this as there are many forums relating to Android. I already contacted the original makers of the tablet but haven't had a reply yet from them. Thanks again.

BlueHusket.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech