[MEGATHREAD] can i update Panasonic p55 kitkat to lollipop

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

how can i upgrade may Panasonic p55 to lollipop version....

Plz help how to upgrade my phone Panasonic p55........

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i upgrade may Panasonic p55 to lollipop version....

Welcome to Android Central! If there aren't any official system updates from Panasonic, then you'll have to do a web search for a way to root your device, then find a custom ROM of Lollipop designed specifically for your phone model. I wouldn't be optimistic about it, since your phone isn't that common.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: p55 how i can change kitkat to lollipop

plz change my p55 version
Open system settings > about phone > updates. If you have a software update then accept it (be sure to have a full battery, preferably the device plugged into the charger). If nothing is available then unfortunately you can't update until Panasonic updates the device.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
As B.Diddy noted in post 2 of the thread, the official updates are developed and released by Panasonic, they would be the source for information about official updates. A quick Google search reveals some custom ROMs but those are a use at your own risk proposition.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You'll need to talk to Panasonic about that. Nobody here can do anything about when an update for any device comes out.

Meantime, I would suggest a cache wipe. This won't erase your data and might give you a speed boost for a little while.

Can I update Panasonic p55 KitKat to lollipop

Can I update Panasonic p55 kitkat to lollipop

Please see the post of mine that I quoted. You need to check with the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma