How do I stop my voice text from repeating everything twice?

A

AC Question

Every time I voice text, my phone repeats the sentence or paragraph twice. Anyway to avoid this annoyance?

Lucky Batra

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: How can I fix the "com.android.systemui has stopped" error?

Removing update sometime won't work, but I removed and uninstalled google quick search app which worked perfectly.
If this still not work, try below solutions suggested by theandroidportal.
  • Update your phone with the latest firmware
  • Wipe Cache partition
  • Uninstall Google App from your device

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Removing update sometime won't work, but I removed and uninstalled google quick search app which worked perfectly.
If this still not work, try below solutions suggested by theandroidportal.
  • Update your phone with the latest firmware
  • Wipe Cache partition
  • Uninstall Google App from your device

Thanks, but many people are reporting that the latest Google app update fixed this issue.

Joseph Will

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Since stopping the auto Google updates... Has anyone else experienced constant chrome crashes even trying Tu view VIMEO vids? Any advice?

sbsggshan

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site

I have the same problem on LG joy..
I already try to factory reset and hard reset.
Now i dont have any updated apps..i try to disabeld all google app including google crome,google+,youtube ..
It didnt help..what can i do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I have the same problem on LG joy..
I already try to factory reset and hard reset.
Now i dont have any updated apps..i try to disabeld all google app including google crome,google+,youtube ..
It didnt help..what can i do?

Welcome to Android Central! The problem mentioned in this thread appeared to be a bug specific to Samsung devices. Are you saying that you get the same problem with the system UI error after long-pressing the Home key? If not, then your issue is different, and I would suggest you create a new thread for your question.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

But for me i cant even click on my screen. all i can do is click the OK button of the error, nothing else pls help .-.

Welcome to Android Central! What are you referring to? For the issue that is discussed in this thread, the solution is to go to the Play Store, search for the Google app, and make sure it's up to date. Are you saying that you're stuck in the "System UI has stopped" error, and can't do anything else?

ifixedit

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
Sorry to necro this thread but this is driving me nuts on my S3 with 4.3 and it constantly repeats the entire phrase inside the text input box after the original is sent. i have already done a complete reset and what was mentioned above...this started about a week ago... any help is greatly appreciated. I am using google voice typing
Thanks

I had this problem with my voice text on Samsung S3. It happened out of the blue. I fixed it by going to settings and messaging, then going to pick Hangouts as a way to text, then switching back to Samsung messaging and it corrected it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gjyshi DV

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site

Hello, perhaps it can be caused by lock screen wallpaper try a default one that your phone has. I just had this freaky problem

laserone

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem suddenly. I'm not on a Samsung, so I don't have the same voice dictation apps. I am on a Nexus 6 running Marshmallow. I don't know how to fix this problem. It's driving me nuts. Any thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance