How do I stop my voice text from repeating everything twice?

A

AC Question

Every time I voice text, my phone repeats the sentence or paragraph twice. Anyway to avoid this annoyance?

Kevin Potts

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
It has nothing to do with message apps or Google so don't waist time deleting or reloading it is the autocorrect algorithm I'm using my I'm using speech-to-text now without Wi-Fi and it works great speech-to-text now without Wi-Fi and it looks great if I turn my swype back on it auto repeats if I turn my flight back on it auto repeats

Dwight Snethen

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
say miss you on an S7 with AT&T and it just started after a recent update. Same issue on an S7 with AT&T and it just started after a recent update. See miss you on an S7 with AT&T and it just started after a recent update. Steam issue on an S7 with AT&T and it just started after a recent update. Say miss you on an S7 with AT&T and it just started after recent update. and yes I'm leaving the duplicate text cuz I'm too frustrated to go back and delete all this crap and yes I'm leaving the duplicate texts cuz I'm too frustrated to go back and delete all this crap and yes I'm leaving the duplicate text cuz I'm too frustrated to go back to lead all this crap and yes I'm leaving the duplicate text cuz I'm too frustrated to go back to delete all this crap and yes I'm leaving the duplicate X cuz I'm too frustrated to go back and delete all this crap

Kevin Potts

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I know that this works on droid sorry it didn't work for you let me know you find a fix for your Samsung

Make sure you only have one message app enabled disable Hangouts on your phone sometimes phones will Access Wi-Fi if it is available automatically even if you turn it off this has worked on a majority of phones that do this but there are always exceptions unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:

mcskis

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I just tap the button to pause, my phone (note 4) actually seems to be doing this automatically now, not sure what I did cuz I messed with a bunch of things. but now after I speak if it doesn't do it automatically I hit the record button to stop it.

hold button not able to stop multiple entries on mine. biggest problem is if there are alternatives,i.e. one,1,won,to,too,two,tu

I hope that this will work for you let me know if it still doesn't work

not on wi-fi,hangouts is disabled, still not working. your right about the autocorrect though,if you text something simple it won't do it, but if there is a choice, 1,one won it will give all versions.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering -- sometimes updates to the Android System Webview app can do funky things to keyboards. Try going to Settings>Apps, select Android System Webview, and Uninstall (which will uninstall updates and revert to the factory version).

CGT123

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
This speak to text problem is exactly what happens to me as well. It started happening only a few days ago from what I can remember. And it happens on not only my Samsung S7 Edge but also my Samsung S2 Tablet.
It repeats every sentence that I speak multiple times instantly after speaking it. Each sentence is a slightly differently worded as well. Very bizarre. The only reason why it's not happening now is because I am typing this on my PC.
What is the GD fix already? I called the Indians from Samsung support and they are absolute know-nothings and only try to have me do a factory reset. That would not work. What a joke.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs