I have had my phone for about 3 months now, everything had been "A" ok until recently my apps started to close unexpectedly and my phone restarts after use after a while. I am wondering if it is because I deleted an app named "towel root" from it. It even says 'unfortunately android system has stopped' or something like that... but it is about the system.... any suggestions????
    01-28-2015 06:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! So is the phone rooted? Did you root it? TowelRoot is a rooting app, which gives the user more total control over the system. Once rooted, the user can do lots of things like deleting system apps, installing a customized ROM, etc. Whoever rooted it might have made some kind of modification to the system that is starting to cause issues.

Does it improve after a reboot? If not, try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. The following steps are for the stock recovery--it might not work if the phone is rooted and has a custom recovery: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

A corrupt SD card could also cause various issues. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage​), remove it, and reboot.
    01-28-2015 07:19 PM