Anyone having any problems pairing a Motorola H730 headset with their Note 4?

A

AC Question

motorola H730 headset to pair with the note 4

anybody had problems getting the H730 Motorola Headset to pair with the Note 4?

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: motorola H730 headset to pair with the note 4

Wow, interesting you should ask this today as I have the H730 that is about 5 years old (have used with HTC Thunderbolt, Note 2) and just today had a lot of problems with it connecting/pairing properly.

It would be fine and then I would walk away from my phone and it's telling me it disconnected and then usually when I get close enough it connected again. Today it kept saying go to Bluetooth menu. When I try to re-pair it scans it as some BCMxxxx rather than Motorola H730. This happened several times till I finally got it back..... I'm thinking it's old and needs to be replaced. I really like that one and Motorola doesn't even have it on their site anymore..... I only found the H720 on Amazon, but that is even older model. Are you having the same issue??

amgj70

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I went to the carrier and they said that the bluetooth software in the H730 is out of date to the new phones and will not pair. I just bought a replacement to the H730 I had as it finally stopped working after 6 yrs. Now I have to ship it back to Amazon and deal with these new ones that dont have the comfort grip behind the ear. I hate those hard plastic wraps around the ear!!!!!:':)':)':)':)':)'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1