I just bought a few LG Optimus Fuel (L34C - Version L34CV10c, Kitkat 4.4) phones (Walmart/Straightalk) a few days ago. I tried several searches for answer to this and couldn't find any. Hope someone here can help me out:

I have Bluetooth turned off* on all the devices but when I check my battery report to see what is consuming power, it indicates Bluetooth is consuming 8-19% (about as much as the screen, depending on how much time the screen is on). This is occurring on all the phones. I have ensured Bluetooth is definately off. Have you hear of this before? Is this normal? Could it be an app or is the battery misreporting another process as Bluetooth?

*Note: I have Bluetooth set to off and also have enabled Airplane mode to save battery and because I have not activated the cell service (thus turning off the cell radio). Essentially Bluetooth should be off 'twice' (once in its own setting and also with airplane mode on). Could that also muck things up somehow?

Thanks for any help/insights!
    01-29-2015 10:16 AM
    See this thread for responses: http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...tooth-off.html. Will close this thread to avoid parallel discussion.
    01-29-2015 01:21 PM