Why don't I have a text in my suggestions, for Google search, anymore since updating (i'm using galaxy s3 with CyanogenMod 10.1.3)?

A

AC Question

problem after goolge search update (i'm using galaxy s3 with CyanogenMod 10.1.3)

after the last update of google search on my galaxy s3, i can't see any text in my suggestions (when i'm starting typing search phrases), i only see pictures and strange logos.
when i'm down-grading to the last version everything looks normal, but no Google-now cards..
what is the reason for the strange logo's and no-text problem? and how do i fix it?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: problem after goolge search update (i'm using galaxy s3 with CyanogenMod 10.1.3)

after the last update of google search on my galaxy s3, i can't see any text in my suggestions (when i'm starting typing search phrases), i only see pictures and strange logos.
when i'm down-grading to the last version everything looks normal, but no Google-now cards..
what is the reason for the strange logo's and no-text problem? and how do i fix it?
Since you are using Cyanogenmod , I am guessing that you also have a package of gapps installed? If so, I'd suggest looking for an updated gapps package and flash that to see if it fixes your issue.

Also, when you updated, did you flash over the previous ROM, or did you wipe clean and start fresh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech