My S4 mini got hot and the screen went sort of fuzzy so I turned it off now can't get it back on, how can I fix this?

A

AC Question

my s4 mini got hot and screen went sort of fuzzy so i turned it off now cant get it back on,

ok so i recently replaced the digitrizer had my phone working for about a week, then the other morning it got hot i pulled it out of my pocket and the screen was displaying sort of white lines going up and down so i turned it off and now i cant get it back on, i was thinking it copuld be a bad connection or someting on the new digitizer i live down in panama so there are not many places to take it i would rather try and sort it out myself. please help me im lost without my phone.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my s4 mini got hot and screen went sort of fuzzy so i turned it off now cant get it back on,

It sounds more like you pinched a wire and it finally shorted to ground, possibly taking the motherboard with it. You could try opening it up and making sure that all the wires are dressed where they're supposed to be, but parts replacement is the usual analysis process, and you probably don't have spare parts lying around the way a repair shop would.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca