Dropped Galaxy Note 3 in water, works...but certain apps don't?

A

AC Question

So yesterday I dropped my Note 3 in a sink filled with water. Panicked, I remembered all the articles I had read on what to in the situation. I immediately wiped it off, took out the battery, SD card, and SIM card. I patted all I could with a towel, took a vacuum hose to it for ten minutes, and put it in a zip lock of rice for about 12 hours. Before putting it in the rice I noticed that both the battery and the phone's water damage indicator shown that they were damaged.

About two hours ago I turned it on. At first everything seemed to be in working order. Charges, speaker works, headphones work, microphone works, and connects to the wifi.... partially.

Some apps recognize that the wifi is connected like Gmail, and Firefox but certain major apps like Google, Google play, and Netflix wont. First, I did the old trick of restarting the phone but again it was the same apps with the same problem. I restarted the router, checked wifi settings for any changes, checked the individual app settings but ....no luck. I have no idea what else I can do. Help please!