Why am I unable to clear data?

A

AC Question

i cant clear data

i cant clear my phone data ... i was tryng with factory reset an with hard factory reset but nothing happend i mean nothing is deleted ...when i try with unistaling on some aplications there is showing just one text ( exmp. facebook stoped working ) and then the network falling and home screen is freezing .. pls help what to do please ( sorry for bad english )

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: i cant clear data

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

Is your device working at the moment?
It depends what you understand as factory reset / hard factory reset.

It sounds like you had other issues that caused you to try resetting, even before the screen freezing? Have you posted here before?

You can factory reset with the external buttons with the device off.

If you want to save anything first, ensure you have swipe only, or None, as a screen lock.

Let us know the device and more information.

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site

so my memory of the phone is constantly full and when you include an application as instagram or something tells me that I do not have enough memory and application off .... first tried to clean only the history of an application, but how many times I tried to make clear date nothing wiped off and the phone froze again and I had a scratch .. try and do uninstaling but no applications are deleted ... even then tried to reset or hard reset but after again all applications has and again the same problem ..... I hope will help me because I do not know already what to do

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Hi. Thanks for registering.

What device do you have. If it has limited storage for applications, you will need to uninstall apps you can do without in Settings - Apps / Applications Manager.
Did you try resetting by using Factory Data reset or similar in Backup and restore settings.

You may have something clogging your storage.

You can go to Storage and clear cache there, it may be over 500mb. Also there tap Used Space and wait for it to load the size of app data used.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I can't offer any more by your restating this in a PM with less information, and it's very late in the UK.
Someone will pick this thread up.
We are all volunteering our time, and there are much more knowledgeable people here.

They can only work with the information you are willing to give them. Good luck.

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site

As said we tried hard reset and tried to unistall an application but nothing helps memory is still full and that any application and to turn on the phone freezes and says ..unfortunatlu process.stopet.process and anything like ( lg l50 sporty )

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

This is a link to an Ambassadors guide to low memory below.

I am unclear if you have followed other steps or read the other thread I gave a link to.
I currently cannot bring up the specs of the LG L50.

Please ask in this other thread then.

B. Diddy is one of the best on Android Central, and he should answer you when he is free from his day job.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=315804

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I did a search on the device. It looks like the device has an internal storage of 4GB. The OS will take about 3-3.5, leaving you with, at best, 1 GB of internal space for apps and their cache.

You can do a hard reset this way: LG L50 D213N hard reset

Afterwards, you will have the limited amount of room after the OS takes it's share. The downside to inexpensive devices is they have to cut somewhere to lower the cost. Usually, RAM and Storage is where they cut.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Please see my above post.
you didnt help me ....

Also, please take note that everyone here tries their best and volunteers their spare time to help others. Up until 10 minutes ago, I didn't know the LG Sporty existed. I am purely guessing as to what to suggest to help your problem, aside from contacting LG.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I did a search on the device. It looks like the device has an internal storage of 4GB. The OS will take about 3-3.5, leaving you with, at best, 1 GB of internal space for apps and their cache.

You can do a hard reset this way: LG L50 D213N hard reset

Afterwards, you will have the limited amount of room after the OS takes it's share. The downside to inexpensive devices is they have to cut somewhere to lower the cost. Usually, RAM and Storage is where they cut.
^ that herein lies the problem with devices with low internal memory. I strongly recommend 8gb minimum internal for smooth operation. 4gb is risky and like the op is having, has a tendency to be unstable.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
sorry i didnt tell that you dont like to help me ,, but everything you say i already trying i was trynig hard reset and i still have ful memory and when i open some aplication ... that aplication stop ........ when i go to clear data some windows are open ( process.stoped working ) a lot of them .. and the phone is freezen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781