How do I stop music from playing after each song?

A

AC Question

how to stop playing after each song

I have created music playlists. After paying a song, the next one starts automatically. How can I make it stop after each song instead?

I have the 8" Samsung S4 tablet.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to stop playing after each song

I have created music playlists. After paying a song, the next one starts automatically. How can I make it stop after each song instead?

I have the 8" Samsung S4 tablet.
Check the medial player settings to see if there is a setting to allow that. However, I suspect that because the song is part of a playlist the next song will automatically play.

The solution may be to delete the playlist and play the songs individually.

flwolf

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to stop playing after each song

Thank you for the tip. Where do I find the medial player?

My situation is this: I'm a musician and play musical tracks to which I sing. I need the songs to be in a certain order (first problem), I also need each song to stop after it has finished playing (second problem). Third problem: I'm an absolute ignorant when it comes to cell phones or tablets... :(

pyta

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have not yet found a music app to stop a song after it is played. The only solution I have is to record a 5 second silence after each song so that I have time to stop the song manually. It's a pain but it works for me. Making a list is quite simple...I use Pulsar music player which is really basic and easy to work with.
Those are my solutions for now, if I find an app that stops playing after each song, I will post it for you :)