Why am I unable to set up email accounts with my Nexus 10 after updating to Lollipop 5.0.2?

A

AC Question

Unable to set up email accounts with nexus 10 after update to Lollipop 5.0.2

Had numerous problems after update and in desperation tried factory reset. That didn't work and I appear to be stuck with this update. Reset did however remove my email accounts and when I try to reinstate them being forced to use the gmail app all I get is: "Couldn't open connection to server". I've tried downloading K-9 and using that but I get the same message. Please can someone help me.
et

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Unable to set up email accounts with nexus 10 after update to Lollipop 5.0.2

Had numerous problems after update and in desperation tried factory reset. That didn't work and I appear to be stuck with this update. Reset did however remove my email accounts and when I try to reinstate them being forced to use the gmail app all I get is: "Couldn't open connection to server". I've tried downloading K-9 and using that but I get the same message. Please can someone help me.
et
Go into system settings - accounts Google. Log in with your Google account and see if that works. Gmail should be working at that point, and you should be able to get K9 going at that point as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig