My phone was great but one day i double tapped the screen to turn it on and bam it didnt have anything it should be showing on the screen. Basically just static. Touch works still. Where exactly is the LCD connector as i suspect the problem probably is at
    02-03-2015 06:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Check out this video:

02-04-2015 01:15 AM
    I just went thru this so I thought I'd share. I replaced the digitizer and all that and turned it on and nothing but a bazillion pixels. After much fiddling with all the connectors I found the key (at least for me). On the bottom of the phone where the 3 ribbon cables come thru, the 2 outside ones connect to connectors, but the middle one does not. Be sure you fold this down, then connect the white antennae lead. I did this and poof, all good...
    belodion likes this.
    12-13-2015 01:53 PM
    I just went thru this so I thought I'd share. I replaced the digitizer and all that and turned it on and nothing but a bazillion pixels. After much fiddling with all the connectors I found the key (at least for me). On the bottom of the phone where the 3 ribbon cables come thru, the 2 outside ones connect to connectors, but the middle one does not. Be sure you fold this down, then connect the white antennae lead. I did this and poof, all good...
    Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-13-2015 02:50 PM