How do I turn volumes up after a factory reset?

A

AC Question

how do I turn volumes up after factory reset? my phonhone has no sound

I had been exp.low volumes obviously my phone but then when I went over my data limit, I had no volume no sound at all and couldn't even make a call.I did a factory reset but still have no volume at alll.need help.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do I turn volumes up after factory reset? my phonhone has no sound

I'm not sure that data limit has anything to do with your volume issues. Data is something that your carrier monitors and really has nothing to do with your hardware. Now something may have happened or changed around the time you noticed that you went over your limit but I would think that is purely coincidence... Meanwhile, you say you have no volume, and no sound, but this shouldn't effect your ability to make calls. Do you mean that because you cannot hear the phone ring either on your end or their end that it made calling impossible? Is the phone connecting to another person/location? Can they hear you? If you have a second phone in the house or a friend you can text and see if they receive your calls, and then let you know if they can hear you? Have you had any accidents with the device, a fall, moisture, over heating? You say the volume was already low, is it possible that you had a blown speaker and it finally just went out? What device do you have? And What carrier? Does the volume slide show up when attempting to change the volume, even though you have no sound? Does the phone still vibrate when you receive messages or calls?