Why has Youtube stopped working on my Tablet?

A

AC Question

youtube not working on my tablety

Keeps saying connection to server lost tap to refresh

Marinascott123

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue my youtube stoped working and says connection to server lost, touch to retry. All I see is the black screen and the circle going with no results, I've cleared cache on YouTube, cleared, Google play cache, have done gone to settings, apps, apps manager, more, and resethe app preferences, and still nothing. Tried to uninstall but will not let me bc it says is an international app. When I remember clearly downloading it my self. Ive already done factory reboot, Im lost for words at this point, i have good home wifi conection so I dont underdtand. dnt know what else to do or try.

Bermusia

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with mine as of last night. I updated YouTube and Netflix. Neither one will play. Says network connection error retry. My google play will not open either with the same error message. It is not my WIFI because my phone and Roku and computer all work perfect. All other apps including Vudu, Pinterest and the Internet all work fine on my tablet. So clearly the error is in the apps or the tablet. This isn't the first time I have had problems with this tablet. I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1. I know this doesn't help you, but I am hoping someone can help us and let you know you aren't alone!

hareem khan

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: youtube not working on my Mi4i

My yuotube app is not working and it is showing the icon but as soon as i am playing it, it is showing that "some problem has occurred and tap to retry" and after tapping again and again it is still not working and other apps such as hotstar videos are being played .Ple help me with this issue

Jai Pilbeam

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
this is probs too late to tell you buutt...
What tablet do you have if it has a Dual Core processor its obviously gonna be slower and have lower resolution that a Quad Core processor, also if Google Play has stopped working download the APK Google Play Store APKs - APKMirror <-- there is the link to the APK. I have a IT7008 its a piece of S*** but i used to use it for YouTube and Emulators and stuff but the same thing happened to me

try downloading the APK its a trusted Website

Thanks

- Jai

Artur Chodkowski

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
I've got P7500 (Samsung Tab 10.1 3g), running Android 4.0.4.
In my case youtube minimize itself few seconds after initialization, it happen few days ago.
I've did factory reset (hard reset), reinstalling entire OS, changing internet connection and obviously date was set right each time...; i did every update possible by default (no root access);

:)What did work, was switching to another google profile (after factory reset);:)

p.s. i still don't know what was wrong on previous google account but i suspect "google play" app (or its settings);

DPL1952

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
I have galaxy tab 10.1 running android 4.0.4. Having same problem--youtube starts to open, then closes back to home screen. Also, google play won't download any movies that I've rented. Gives me the error about a problem with the network. How do you recalibrate the time? My time is set automatically by the network. I tried it with manual time set. Still have the same problem.