I deleted an Excel App, how do I restore it?

A

AC Question

I deleted the Excel App

I am using Samsung Note 4, I deleted the Office App which contains some excel and word documents which got deleted along with App. Please help me how do restore the App and the documents. Thank you

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: I deleted the Excel App

Are you sure the files got deleted? I don't know that I've heard of an app uninstall taking files with it, unless I guess they were in an app folder... I'm still thinking no. My guess is that you just can't see them without the app. Do you have a file manager? Astro, Ex-Plore, and File Manager are highly rated at the PS. At least with Astro you can search by file type, name, or recent. If you truly cannot find it I've heard recuva works to find files on android devices.

rajan2224

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Dear Vid Junky,
All my files was in CloudAgent folder. Now the folder is empty. As per your advise i tried with astro. It also says no files. Thank you. Expecting your further valuable suggestions.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: I deleted the Excel App

Ok Astro is only going to find files on the device. If you had a cloud service with the app you may have lost everything if you cancelled a subscription or something when you uninstalled the app, but normally with cloud service you have a grace period before they wipe your files. That would be in your EUL agreement. So if the files were in the cloud you should have access to the cloud service from a PC. I would try to log in on their sight and see if you still have access to your files.

Also what is the name of the app?

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21