How can I stream music on a non-Bluetooth audio on G3?

A

AC Question

Streaming non-bluetooth audio on G3

Hey all,

I recently got a G3, and am trying to figure out how to stream all phone audio to my Yamaha receiver. I came from an HTC One, and on that phone all you had to do was go to Settings -> Media Output and select the receiver off of the list, and my phone audio would play over the receiver.

On the G3, the closest I've gotten is getting my receiver to treat it as a media server, where I can play music in the music folder, but nothing else (e.g. in-app audio, YouTube, etc.). Does the G3 have similar functionality to the HTC One for this? Thanks!

LeoPTY

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Streaming non-bluetooth audio on G3

Thanks! Yes, I tried using Yamaha's apps. They do allow for basic music streaming, but I'm looking for a solution that would stream all audio from my G3 to the receiver. Do you know if the G3 has a way to do this that is similar to the HTC One?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Streaming non-bluetooth audio on G3

Thanks! Yes, I tried using Yamaha's apps. They do allow for basic music streaming, but I'm looking for a solution that would stream all audio from my G3 to the receiver. Do you know if the G3 has a way to do this that is similar to the HTC One?
Offhand, I do not. Sorry.

From an AOSP M8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007