I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 by Virgin Mobile can you tell me how to stop all of this trending. It's more when I go to Facebook I don't want all of these stories trending on my phone. I have to charge this phone 3 or 4 times a day I never had to do this before. How to stop so much stuff running in the background. Is there away to clean this phone out with out doing a factory reset. I have so many picture and other important stuff on my phone I would hate to have to do a factory reset and it doesn't make it run any faster. Any help you can give me would be truly appreciated.

Thanks
    02-08-2015 12:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you want to stop Facebook from constantly refreshing in the background? Open the Facebook app, tap the Menu button (right next to the globe notification icon), and then tap App Settings. Change the Refresh Interval to Manual. This will prevent it from frequently accessing the web to refresh data.

See this guide for more info on battery saving: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
    02-08-2015 02:10 PM