Why can't I install or update apps anymore?

A

AC Question

I can't install or update apps anymore!

I've got an Xperia Miro (crap I know!) which I rooted to get rid of bloatware as I'd run out of space and apps couldn't update or function correctly. This worked for a time but I've had continual problems with the Play Store crashing constantly..so I disabled it ...and Gmail crashing constantly. I've managed for a while re-enabling the play store to update things but it was always hitty-missy, with regular 'insufficient storage' notifications etc.
Recently however I can't install or update anything...I get constant error notifications stating that I have insufficient storage (I have roughly 150M available) or 'unknown error -110'
I've tried all the tricks of uninstalling updates of the play store/clearing caches/turning on and off etc. but nothing seems to work.
It's driving me crazy and tempting me to move to the dark side and purchase an apple product!
Please help!
Foxymoron

iknockout

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't install or update apps anymore!

Have you installed another ROM?
And also, where did you download your google apps package from? Such problem may occur when you instal inappropriate google package to your devic...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney