Visit site
Have you checked these settings in Gmail - Settings - account name -

9e049da01b421c33430f0db9c310c50a.jpg

c12aa0a4b1a6a776baafa98fb11db7a2.jpg

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Are you saying emails are not coming through at all;
you are not getting a notification on the notification shade but you are getting a notification on the dashclock widget, or vice versa?

I am going through my dense hour between medications - help me out

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Not sure I can help further.
I tried dashclock on my Samsung Note 3 without any new Gmail coming through. It gives a total and I can tap to go straight to the Gmail app as I don't have a secure lock, just swipe.
I see you have had the G3 for some weeks, maybe it's more of an LG issue. I don't know if notifications will come back if you delete dashclock, but you should have notification on an open homescreen as well.
Dashclock says widgets need to be enabled in Security, but that's not in my Settings and it works.

You will have Sync on of course, so I can't think of anything else, and I finished a late shift in the UK (I think your profile is also showing this side).

Try the LG G3 forum again. Also @Belodion here and others have G3's.
Sorry to bring you up the garden path!

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok i will uninstall dashclock and see if that works if not I'll be going to the lg forums...
I'm still at work graveyard shift manchester royal infirmary uk....
You've been really helpful mate thanks.
God bless you.

LG G3 32gb

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes thats right. I get emails but no notifications at the top..i use dashclock or go into the app to check.

LG G3 32gb

Ok i will uninstall dashclock and see if that works if not I'll be going to the lg forums...
I'm still at work graveyard shift manchester royal infirmary uk....
You've been really helpful mate thanks.
God bless you.

LG G3 32gb
Admittedly, I am probably wrong here, but do you, by chance, have a Battery Saver app installed?

I ask, because I know that Battery Saver app can restrict or disable e-mail syncing.

5ab6136940c38a6d46457265a225485b.jpg

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Everything is synced automatically looks fine in account settings and in gmail settings...where do i find clear cache?

LG G3 32gb

@tigerchilly
Have you tried a different app all together? I stopped using Gmail at V4.7.2, when they couldn't invert it anymore after that version:(.
Anyhow I'd say try this app Aqua Mail 👍 see if you get your notifications. I have zero problems using this.
You'll get to use 2 accounts with the free version ok.

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
@tigerchilly
Have you tried a different app all together? I stopped using Gmail at V4.7.2, when they couldn't invert it anymore after that version:(.
Anyhow I'd say try this app Aqua Mail 👍 see if you get your notifications. I have zero problems using this.
You'll get to use 2 accounts with the free version ok.

Thanks for that.

Im sending this phone to lg as im having dead screen issues on the right side and also its pressing things on its own ,locking itself ,knock code not working.unusable really.
My carrier sent me a low end lumia 530 as a replacement and im actually suprised that this windows p hone works better than android.

LG G3 32gb

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that.

Im sending this phone to lg as im having dead screen issues on the right side and also its pressing things on its own ,locking itself ,knock code not working.unusable really.
My carrier sent me a low end lumia 530 as a replacement and im actually suprised that this windows p hone works better than android.

LG G3 32gb
You're welcome.
Lol on the Windows phone. My brother swears by his Windows ☎. Last windows phone I used was windows 6 model.
Hopefully you get your LG back in fully working order, and zero problems.

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
You're welcome.
Lol on the Windows phone. My brother swears by his Windows ☎. Last windows phone I used was windows 6 model.
Hopefully you get your LG back in fully working order, and zero problems.

just got it back from lg repair centre. they have put android 5.0...and its horrible.and all the problems i had are still here.
Looks like i'll be using windows phone8.1
Its very good ...looking into the lumia 930

Posted via the Android Central App