Long story short, my phone has a bit of water damage. I didn't drop it in water or anything, but some water had gotten spilled on it.

I took it apart and let it all dry out. When I tried it a few hours later, it would power on. The display would light up, but it kept telling me that no SD card had been detected (even though it was in the phone). The touch screen was also unresponsive.

I took it apart again and let it set out for a couple more hours. Now, it works just fine. The touch screen works, the SD card is detected, there doesn't seem to any problems. Except one: The screen flickers.

It doesn't flicker completely on and off. More like it rapidly switches from being fully lite to dim. I didn't even noticed it at first, so it's not a huge annoying flaw.

However, I'm just wondering if it is safe to continue using my phone? Will extended use ruin it? Or is it just a screen component that is a little damaged and it's not big deal and not critical at all?

Anything I can do to fix it?
    02-08-2015 07:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Water damage can be pretty unpredictable, and problems can take a while to show up as well. Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html
    02-09-2015 03:20 PM