How to I convert handwriting to text on S Note (Note 4)?

Notfluffy

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Handwriting to Text on S Note (Note 4)

I'm having problems with the S Note app. I take notes in class with my Note 4 until recently I found out I can use text instead of my sloppy handwriting. But I somehow can't write out the text. Apps like messaging I can write out just fine. I've searched up the problem on forums and and other sites, but I can't find it. (People said to use the cloud icon but it takes a while to process. And others said to look for the T bubble, but I don't see it on S Note)

My friend has the Note Edge and he can somehow use the handwriting with ease. And the layout is different with black background. He tried to fix my problem but said that it might be just a Note Edge feature. Can someone confirm this?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Handwriting to Text on S Note (Note 4)

I can confirm that the Handwriting mode you're looking for is NOT present in text input fields in S-Note. However, you CAN write your notes in normal handwriting, and then when you're done, use the selection tool to, well, select all your handwritten notes, and from the menu that pops up, select TRANSFORM INTO. There, select TEXT. It's creepy how it works even with sloppy handwriting sometimes. It even works with cursive.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Handwriting to Text on S Note (Note 4)

Don't have one to test out, but if your friend can do it, then it's there (for some reason) on the Edge. I still think it'd be faster if you just scribble the notes first and convert to text later... or if you want text from the get go, then use the keyboard instead of the S-Pen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12