Does anyone know what Google acorn process is not working means? What app could be causing this problem?

A

AC Question

does anyone know what google acorn process is not working mean? and what app is causing this problem

When google acorn process popup on my phone I'm not able to get into my phone, google acorn process will go on and off so I be trying to log in to my phone doing the blinks hoping I can do it fast enough to log into any app the other night when it happen I was fast enough to hit setting go into my app application and restart all my app I think I turned off one of the pre-installed apps because I was turning off apps that I thought I didn't need. So be very careful about turning off pre-installed apps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: does anyone know what google acorn process is not working mean? and what app is causing this pro

Welcome to Android Central! It's "acore," not acorn, and it has something to do with contacts. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to pinpoint the exact problem, since there can be multiple causes. If you search this and other forums for "acore," you'd find a lot of posts. Try this solution: http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...se-android-process-acore-stopped-working.html