When is somebody going to answer my question that I asked?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What question? You're signed in as a guest, there is no clue as to what your question was, who you are, or what device, network, app, or anything else you are talking about???? If you would like help someone will try, probably any of us would but don't be rude. Hundreds of people come here everyday looking for help and the handful of us that try to answer questions do occasionally miss a few. If you would like to become a member searching the site becomes so much easier and you may find that someone else has already asked and had your question answered.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And if no one has an answer for you (we're not paid experts, we're just people who know anywhere from a little to a lot about Android and Android phones - and we don't get paid for this), you probably won't see any "Sorry, I don't know" posts. You're not being ignored, you're just asking a question no one can answer.

A lot of us spend hours a day here (I'm retired, arthritic, and don't leave the house much, so until TV prime time this is my entertainment - helping people), and if one of us sees the question and has an answer, even a partial one, you'll get it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek