Ok so about 2 months ago I broke my galaxy s5's screen and had to pay a lot of money to get someone to install a new screen. Its been working fine until yesterday when I accidentally dropped it on the edge of my bed face first (and it wasnt a very high distance). It didnt touch the screen since i have a case, but it just turned black. I took out the battery, put it back in, and it restarted.

Since then the screen has been constantly turning black randomly during use. The touch buttons will light up, but the screen will be black and sometimes vibrate from the keyboard, then it will stop working. The phone will vibrate and the led will be blue indicating that its turning on but its constantly restarting without the screen working. I have to keep taking out the battery and putting it back in to get it to work.

Even when i drop it at a safe distance with the case, it still turns black. I dont have an sd card nor do i think its a system problem. Im not sure if its the battery problem or the lcd connector but i really want to get this fixed.
    02-10-2015 05:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! After multiple traumas to the phone and a repair by someone who probably isn't a trained technician, I think you're probably better off bringing the phone to a repair shop to see what the problem is. There are too many possibilities here--it could be a problem with an internal connection, or a failing screen again, or something more ominous with the motherboard. Take this opportunity to back up all of your data now,​ while you have the chance.
    02-11-2015 01:12 AM