Why do I keep getting an Authentication Problem on my Nexus 7 Tablet?

A

AC Question

Authentication Problem on Nexus 7 Tablet

Did a reboot on my Google Nexus 7 tablet and now I can't get signed into my home wifi. I keep getting "authentication Prolem". However when I took it down to Best Buy they were able to sign onto several different wifi's without any problems.

Please help, I don't know what to do, other tablets and laptops at home are on wi-fi so it isn't the wifi.

stillmind

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: Authentication Problem on Nexus 7 Tablet

Did a reboot on my Google Nexus 7 tablet and now I can't get signed into my home wifi. I keep getting "authentication Prolem". However when I took it down to Best Buy they were able to sign onto several different wifi's without any problems.

Please help, I don't know what to do, other tablets and laptops at home are on wi-fi so it isn't the wifi.

Hmm.. I don't know what authentication "prolem" means, LOL. But That's sounds like you might need to go to your wifi settings and press+hold and tap "forget" your present setting and "reconnect" to the same. Check your password to make sure it's absolutely correct and magik!... now it should show that you're 'connected'. Best wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC