Why am I unable to attach a picture when replying to an email?

A

AC Question

Cannot attach a picture when replying to an email

Hi,
Every time I am trying to attach a picture from the Gallery to a Yahoo email I cannot see anything in it.
Opening the Gallery is showing all the pictures and screenshots I have made and you can select to forward them via email.
There is no account signed up to the Gallery and not really any options I can change.

Thanks

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot attach a picture when replying to an email

Hi,
Every time I am trying to attach a picture from the Gallery to a Yahoo email I cannot see anything in it.
Opening the Gallery is showing all the pictures and screenshots I have made and you can select to forward them via email.
There is no account signed up to the Gallery and not really any options I can change.

Thanks

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

I don't know which device you have so I am taking my Samsung as an example.

I use the Yahoo app, and Yahoo is my default on the Samsung Email app.

On the Yahoo app, an attachment icon does not appear when composing a new message until you enter the main message field.

Opening Gallery - Photo - Share does give me a Yahoo icon, so I can start an email from there.
There is an attachment icon on the email app and that too gives me a (correction) Gallery option.

Let us know what device you have.

Having said all that, I tried to send an email word attachment just now on a public computer from a thumb drive. For once there was no attachment option, a window appeared briefly about administrator denial. Yahoo has had problems with their certificates on browsers.

2292b4c3d99d62315a8503a654937062.jpg
6efa3ece0b43ba98277c31f3bca9b2a6.jpg
a32b95df8e5994622b474267fa3d5cae.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech