How can I put my 360 on vibrate while phone is on silent mode?

A

AC Question

Want 360 on vibrate while phone is on silent mode

Ever since my S5 received the lollipop upgrade I can no longer completely mute my phone while keeping my 360 on vibrate. When I silence my phone the 360 silences. Also, when I chose the "mute connected phone" option in the Android Wear settings my phone still remains in vibrate mode. I only want my phone silent when I am at work, not all the time when the watch is connected.

Basically I would like to walk into work, silence my phone and keep the 360 on vibrate. Then when I leave work, turn sound notifications back on my phone while vibrate is still also on the 360.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Want 360 on vibrate while phone is on silent mode

I think that's an issue related to Lollipop. If you notice, moving the volume all the day down to silent doesn't actually silence it. It will still keep it on vibrate and the only option is to go into system settings > applications > sounds.

Do you have toggles in the notification area that allow you to silence the device?

SRoseKennedy

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Want 360 on vibrate while phone is on silent mode

I know how to silence my phone, that is not the problem. When I silence my phone it automatrically silences the Moto 360. I want to keep my phone in silent while simultaneously having my Moto 360 on vibrate

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance