Why can't I open the Play Store?

A

AC Question

why it wont open my play store

My Alcatel one touch name of my phone why if I go in play store it say forced closed what I gonna do to install the application..thank you for your reply

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why it wont open my play store

Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Did the phone come with Google Play Store preinstalled, or did you install it manually? If it didn't come with Play Store preinstalled, the phone isn't certified for Google Play, and therefore the Play Store may not be compatible.

gheiyag

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site

I don't know caused I'm not the one who buy a cellphone...but before this happen i can download the application..I download a Skype and whatsapp and it got a install but I delete the app caused my SD card got a damage that's why I delete the app
Please give me a solution on this...thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Download Manager, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Then try again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

At this point, your best bet is probably to do a factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset. Remember that this will wipe your phone of all its data, so make sure you backup or sync your data before you do this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I don't know. This is the best thing I can suggest at this point, short of actually looking at your phone.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.