I have a galaxy note 4 i got it for more then 3 n half months n since day one i find the battery very quik draining but also i usually forget to remove it from charging when its done charging some times 10.mins some times 15 mins some times 30 mins or 40 to 45 mins but its not all the time only some times but yeah till now it happened many times so does my battery got effected i just want to know how many hours of usage time a note 4 battery can give me if i charged it to 100% ? And last night it was 81 % when i went to bed around 3 am and when i got up today morning nearly to 11 am or it was 10.49 am something the battery was at 63 % is it normal is it good ? Or my battery is effected ? plz tell me m seriously worried about this topic and whats the usage time and standby time of the bettery if charged to 100 % ?
    02-14-2015 11:19 AM
    What do your battery stats reveal as the main users of charge?

As I understand it, leaving a phone connected to the charger after it has reached 100% will do no harm to the battery or phone.

I have no experience of that device, but I believe that the battery life is impressive.

Read this guide to battery saving by B.
    Diddy:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html

...And this one about battery care by Rukbat:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...tery-shot.html
    02-14-2015 11:58 AM
    Thnx belodion thnx 4 ur answer bro but m still confused n worried about dis
    02-14-2015 12:02 PM
    Welcome as a new member.☺

You can now start posting in the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 forum, where they'll know a great deal about that device and will be able to give you specific advice.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-14-2015 12:05 PM
    1) Leaving the phone on the charger for a few months won't have much effect (except that the battery will be fully charged when you take it off). Charging tops when the battery is fully charged.

2) 81% to 63% is a bit much, but not terrible. As Belodion said, you have to find out which apps are using the most battery (Android System, Android OS, the screen and, possibly, phone standby, will be the greatest users normally. If the phone signal is weak, you'll use a lot more battery (it's two way communication, so if the phone is receiving a weak signal, it assumes that the tower is too, and raises its transmitter power.)

You can also use Greenify to make sure that apps that you don't run or want running (you want Phone to run in case a call comes in, but you don't need Blackjack starting up by itself) are hibernated until you run them.
    belodion likes this.
    02-14-2015 02:54 PM
    That much drain with the screen off probably means that something is keeping the phone awake. You can see in the battery stats the time awake. If if it is awake a lot when the screen is off then run wake lock detector and see what is keeping the phone awake

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    belodion likes this.
    02-14-2015 05:44 PM