How do I retrive a prior saved file doc. on quickoffice (Android Ultra Phone)?

A

AC Question

how do i retrive a prior saved file doc. on quickoffice. i have an android ultra phone. thanks

I may have deleted a portion of a saved QuickOffice document saved on my android ultra. Any way to recover prior saved information on folder?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i retrive a prior saved file doc. on quickoffice. i have an android ultra phone. thank

Saved internally? The paid version of DiskDigger. (And to recover any deleted file, the phone has to be rooted.) The problem is that writing to storage - installinf DiskDigger, rooting the phone, anything else you may have done since you deleted it - may have overwritten it with other data, so it's no longer there.

External SD card? PhotoRec. It'll recover anything that's still there, even part of a file. (It works on the data, not on the file structure, so if there's a block of data that looks like Microsoft .doc format, it recovers that data as a .doc file.) Burn it to a disk, boot the computer with that disk, with the card in a card reader plugged into the computer, and tell it to recover from the card to the hard drive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund