How do I create a document folder on my Android Moto G?

A

AC Question

Creating a document folder on android moto g

I have tried everything I have read and nothing works. I have files on my computer that I want on my cell phone. I need to create a documents folder but can't seem to do it. I have sent myself e-mails with the documents attached and that gets them to my phone but I need to create a documents folder. Can anyone assist me?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Creating a document folder on android moto g

I have tried everything I have read and nothing works. I have files on my computer that I want on my cell phone. I need to create a documents folder but can't seem to do it. I have sent myself e-mails with the documents attached and that gets them to my phone but I need to create a documents folder. Can anyone assist me?
Use a File Manager to see the SD card and create a new folder named "Documents". You can then go into the downloads folder and copy then paste the downloaded files to the new folder titled "Documents". If the phone doesn't have a file manager consider using ES File Explorer, Astro, or any other of the highly rated apps available for download in the Play Store.

Let us know how it goes.

Security12

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Creating a document folder on android moto g

I downloaded ES FILE EXPLORER. I have never used this before. What do I do?
I need to transfer my documents from the computer to my cell phone. I am thoroughly lost

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
In ES File Manager, go to SD Card, tap the 3 dots at the upper-right, and tap New, then Folder. That creates a new folder at the root of the SD card. Name it what you like (as long as the name doesn't already exist in the root of the SD card - you can't have 2 folders with the same name in the same place).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech