Samsung Galaxy 3 Jailbreaking HELP!

destineeprater15

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy 3 phone vversion 4.4.2, I want to jailbreak or root my phone but I've never done it before and I'm not quite sure how. I tried to use the jailbreak called towelroot -I think it's called- but I couldn't get it to download on my phone... I do not have a computer to use to download any jailbreaking apps.. can somebody help me and explain step by step any jailbreaking or rooting apps or steps I can download online off my phone to jJailbreak it. preferably something that is not going to get me a virus or slow my phone down dramatically please I need help asap can someone please help me I also need you something that's free anything free jailbreak thank you. if anyone need my email to explain I'll give it to you.

I FINALLY GOT THE TOWELROOT TOO INSTALL AND NOW ITS SAYING THAT MY DEVICE ISN'T SUPPORTED. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP !

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Android phones are rooted, iPhones are jailbroken. Do you have an S3 or a Note 3? You need to search for rooting instructions for your exact phone model--there can be variations of a given phone, depending on the geographic region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryricherd