Recently become a Droid Maxx owner after upgrading from a glorified Tracfone.
    When the alarm clock goes off, it makes me enter a my code to unlock the screen, and then hit the app button and then hit the clock button to turn it off. Is it supposed to work this way or am I just tarded? I tried another alarm app- but I prefer the sound of the Droid alarm.
    I'd also be interested in any suggestions for a simple alarm clock app.
    02-17-2015 03:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That shouldn't happen. Is the phone encrypted? Even if it is, I wouldn't think that would be required.

I like Timely.
    02-19-2015 01:33 AM
    I have a Nexus 5x that requires me to unlock the phone before I can turn off the clock alarm. But I have to go into the app and disable the alarm. Is there a way to set the stock clock app to swipe left/right for snooze/stop?
    09-12-2016 09:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Like I mentioned before, this shouldn't happen. I use the alarm on the stock Clock app on my 6P, and when the alarm goes off, I immediately see the options to snooze or dismiss (even though my phone is set to fingerprint unlock). Does this happen in Safe Mode as well?
    09-12-2016 10:47 PM
    I haven't tried it on safe mode. I read something about a fix in the new nougat update, but I have android 7 and have the same problem. I may download an alarm app but there's no guarantee that I won't have to unlock the phone for that app either.
    09-13-2016 02:11 PM