What is the fastest way to convert WMA files so they will play on an Android phone without having a PC?

A

AC Question

what is the fastest way to convert wma files so they will play on android phone without having a pc?

Friend just loaded about 5 gigs of music onto my phone it is a blu vivo Iv I can't get them to play says player does not support this file type they are all WMA files. I do not have a PC to work with so I was hoping there would be an app I could download it it be done automatically?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is the fastest way to convert wma files so they will play on android phone without having a

Not on a phone. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=roman10.audio.converter&hl=en&token=NDWNEisG will do it file by file. To do it automatically, you'd need a command line converter running on a Windows or Linux computer. There are a few good ones. (But you have to learn to handle the program's command line, so you can convert a folder tree of wma files into a different, but same structure, folder tree of mp3 files. Otherwise you're back to one at a time.)